What’s Your Excuse for Not Enjoying the Pleasure of a Jetted Tub Without the Risk of a Dreaded Fall?
Imagine yourself soaking in the warm water of a luxurious tub, your body completely relaxed, your skin is rejuvenated, and you suddenly realize – you don’t have a care in the world…
The tiny champagne bubbles soothe your aching, tired feet and legs, leaving them feeling rejuvenated and better than they have in years.
You close your eyes, allowing yourself to relax against your heated seat, the soft jets surrounding your tub while gently massaging away years of tension in your back.
Perhaps you believe taking a bath is a luxury that belongs only in your past because illness, injury or everyday aches and pains prevent you from getting into the bathtub safely.
Perhaps the risk of a slip and fall to get into the conventional tub is too high. You don’t want to break a bone, or worse, by slipping as you climb and sit down in the tub.
Your Solution to Safer Soaking is Here
You can now enjoy soaking in the tub every day with your very own walk-in-bathtub.
Not only is it safe, but a walk-in-tubs create a better quality of life and offer genuinely therapeutic results for many conditions.
Here is how …
Safe Hydro-Therapy for All That Ails You
Check each condition that applies to you, and let us show you how a walk-in-tub may help you have a better quality of life.
- Walk in and out with confidence. Most walk-in-tubs are designed to have a low 4-inch step, extra-large doors, anti-slip flooring, and well-placed handles throughout to help you bathe safely and independently, drastically lowering the risk of a devastating fall.
- Massage away lower back and foot pain with relaxing hydro-massage jets. Many walk-in-tubs are now designed with jets that have multiple settings to relieve tension in your lower back and leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
- Cleans and soften your skin at the pore level while soothing your feet and legs. Oh, those fabulous tiny, champagne sized bubbles the jets create, clean and exfoliate your skin without the need for you to bend, twist and scrub. Leaving you feeling cleaner and more refreshed.
- Many different options are offered to customize your bathing experiences, such as Heated Seats that keeps you warm as the tub fills and during the quick drain process, or different lights that can create a relaxing mood.
- Comprehensive Lifetime Warranties are generally offered for most tubs – so that you can purchase with confidence and peace-of-mind.
Depending upon the walk-in-tub you choose, you can certainly find just about every premium feature you deserve in a walk-in tub.